PLAY SOCCER, PLAY PALADIN!
Year-round soccer fun with Paladin Soccer Club
Paladin Soccer Club’s Select Soccer program is a developmental soccer program for boys and girls ages 7-14 and is offered two times throughout the year, Season 1 (Sep-Dec) and Season 2 (Jan-Apr).
Select Soccer teams participate in Arizona Soccer Association Open Leagues and Youth Academies along with local tournaments. All teams are led by experienced coaches who teach the foundations of technical and tactical soccer.
Our athletes are introduced to small-sided game play, technical skills enhancement, fitness and formational tactics. Coaches will share the message of Jesus with our athletes through small group time and pray before practices and games to further give the glory to God!
Our Select Soccer program welcomes girls and boys from East Mesa, Apache Junction, San Tan Valley, Queen Creek and the surrounding areas.
Click the button below to view our open Select Soccer programs or to register for an upcoming Select Soccer program in the East Valley. When you click the registration button you will be redirected to the LeagueApps website in a new browser tab. Once there, please log in or create a LeagueApps account. LeagueApps is our official sports registration system.
** Registration is now closed for Season 2. If you have any questions about our club or development pathway, please email our Club Soccer Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023-24 Select Soccer Details:
- Faith-based program
- Select Soccer does not require a tryout. We do encourage players to have 2-3 years of recreational soccer experience.
- League Play:
- ASA Open League (U11-U14)
- ASA Youth Academy (U8-U10)
- Tournament Play: Various local tournaments determined by the Club and coaching staff
- Age Groups:
- Boys: U8-U14 (birth years 2010-2015)
- Girls: U8-U14 (birth years 2010-2015)
- Registration Fee:
- $100 per child, per program year due at the time of registration
- Team Dues*:
- Dependent on age group, league play and number of tournaments
- Practice Times & Locations:
- Season 1 – Tuesday and Thursdays at Legacy Sports Complex
- Season 2 – Mondays and Wednesday at Desert Mountain Park
- Soccer ball, cleats and shinguards are required.
- Training shirts and uniforms are included in team dues.
*Select Team dues will be communicated to parents by the Director once registration ends but will never exceed $500 for the season and can be paid over 4 monthly payments. Fundraising opportunities will also be made available for parents to offset team dues.
- Season 1: September – December
- Season 2: January – April
Email us at email@example.com
Be the First to Know!
Sign up below to receive important program news via email or text message.
Receive program news, weather announcements and other timely messages via text message.
Sounds good right? Just sign up and verify your phone number in two easy steps.
Receive program registration updates, news and other important information via email.